What is Paypal?
PayPal was established in 1998, is a Globally trusted American company that Send/Receive Payments Worldwide. Over 200 Million Customers trust Paypal. Register for free and also add your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. PayPal is essentially a Wallet. A wallet company is a layer in between a User and the Bank. PayPal’s services allow people to make financial transactions online by granting the ability to transfer funds electronically between individuals and businesses.
Benefits of having a Paypal account:
- Paypal will make Online payments easier without exposing your credit card details.
- Those people who don’t have a credit card, they can use Debit card to make payment.
- You can receive international payment from overseas accounts.
Following Are Steps to create a PayPal account via the web and Mobile:
- To create your PayPal account, First of all, Go to PayPal.com and click for “Sign Up.”
- Put your Mobile Number and Verify the Number, you will get a 6 digit verification code.
- On the second page, you will get the option to select between a “Personal and business account“.
- Enter Your Email Address and a strong password, then click on next.
- Then fill the account Profile details (i.e. First, Last name, DOB, Nationality)and add an address to your profile(City, State, PIN code).
- Click on Agree to the to be bound by Paypal’s User Agreement and the privacy statement.
- Link your Credit/ Debit Card to your new Paypal account (Card Number, Validity, CVV) Now, Click on Link card.
- Enter your PayPal wallet, Link your bank account to PayPal to receive payments. Now, you can make Online payments with Paypal.
How to do PayPal KYC??
Front and back photo of PAN card, Aadhar Card, and Bank Passbook Frontpage details. All of these documents should be Max 2MB.
- Click on the Above KYC link
- On the next page Login by your Gmail and password.
- Then you will enter to “Guide to completing KYC” Here you have to fill the personal and account documents and details.
- Now upload the details according to mentioned over there.
- Then select your purpose code(Why you created Paypal account?).
- After that in 2-3 business days, your KYC will be verified.