What is E-Book?
An electronic book, also known as an e-book. An eBook is an electronic version of a traditional print book that can be download and read by using a personal device (i.e. computer, PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.). E-Book is a digital publication that consists of text, images or a combination of both.
Benefits of having an E-book?
- Never out of stock and no wait and Instantly available.
- It’s totally free of cost.
- It is Environmentally friendly, we don’t have to buy new physical copies of Books.
- Devices can store hundreds of books on one device also E-Books take up much less space on digital device.
- Ebooks are immediately accessible. By publishing an ebook, authors can make their book accessible to anyone who has an e-reader or digital device.
- Books can be very heavy, while most modern eReader devices are lightweight.
- E-Books Can Be Read in the Dark.
Check Out Top 12 E-books websites:
- Project Gutenberg: http://www.gutenberg.org
- Open Library: https://openlibrary.org
- eBooks and Texts: https://archive.org/details/texts
- LibGen/Library Genesis: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/
- ManyBooks: https://manybooks.net
- BookBoon.com: https://bookboon.com
- FreeBookSpot: http://www.freebookspot.es
- Free eBooks: https://www.free-ebooks.net
- Issuu: https://issuu.com
- GetFreeEBooks: https://www.getfreeebooks.com
- FeedBooks: http://www.feedbooks.com/publicdomain
- BookYards: http://www.bookyards.com/en/welcome
Visit the websites above to read online or download E-books for free on your device.