PayTm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. We help you transfer money instantly to anyone at zero cost using the Paytm Wallet. PayTm helps in instant payments via UPI using any bank account.
It is an E-commerce payment system and financial technology company, based out of Noida, India. It has been available in 11 different Indian languages. By PayTm we can use online use-cases like mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movies, and events bookings as well as in-store payments at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies, and educational institutions with the Paytm QR.
Following Below Are the Steps to create an Paytm account via web:
- Go to “Google” and Visit Paytm.com
- On the top right corner, you will find ‘Login/Sign Up’ Option. Click on ‘Login/Sign Up’ .
- Then enter your mobile number, email address, and a strong password
- After that click on ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number, Enter the OTP, your First Name, Last Name and click on ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’
- Now, You have successfully created your account.
Following Below Are the Steps to create an Paytm account via Application:
- First Install the Paytm application from Google Play Store.
- After installing Open the PayTm and select your language, then click on continue.
- Make Allow whatever permission needed to PayTm Application ask for.
- Enter your mobile number. then Proceed.
- On the top of application click on three lines and Tap on ‘Create a New Account’.
- Then enter your mobile number, email address, then click create a new account
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number you entered
- Once you enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’, and enter your First Name, Last Name, and DOB
- If it will ask for KYC, then click on do it later.
- Your account will be created
KYC means Know Your Customer. It means that you need to get your documents of address proof and identity proof verified. As per RBI guidelines, Minimum KYC is valid for 24 months only. To get complete benefits of wallet and to continue usage beyond 24 months, you need to complete your Full KYC with the help of PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Go to your PayTm
- On the top of Application, there will be an option “Nearby KYC Points” and click on it.
- Now, you will get the Nearby PayTm KYC points Address.
- Visit one of those KYC points with your Aadhar card or PAN card to complete your PayTm KYC.