Have you lost your phone? How to find your lost phone?
If your phone has stolen or you’ve misplaced it, then there is a pretty good chance that you’ll be able to locate your phone.
There are plenty of ways by which you can find any missing devices on your own.
If you have an Android phone, you can find your device by Googling “find my device” on any device with a browser and internet access.
Google – Find My Device is the most popular way of tracking, and it helps to protect your phone. Find My Device is an application and service provided by Google to remotely trace and locate Android devices such as phones, tablets, and watches using a map. Find My Device makes it easy to locate, ring, or wipe your device data from the web.
Steps To find your device with the help of Google- Find My Device, Follow these simple ways to track and secure your android device:
- Open Google.in on any device, Sign in to your Gmail account.
- After you are done with your sign in, Open On a new tab and search for https://www.google.com/android/find
- Now, on the left side of the page, you will find the device name, select the device name you want to find.
- Once you will select the device your android’s location will be determined, it will display on-screen. But If your Android is off or doesn’t have a cellular/Wi-Fi connection, it’s location will not appear.
- On the left side, you will see 3 more features(i.e, Play sound, Secure device and Erase device). Play sound will be very much useful if you misplaced your device nearby, Selecting this option will make your device ringing even if it will be in silent mode. The secure device will let you create a message which will readable to the person who finds the device and a request to return it, Erase device will let erase your all the data form that device.
If you find my post is useful to you then don’t forget to give rating and also for any query leave comments below. I would love to help you.